Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To do this week...

-Continue work outs
-Go to Wednesday Map and Compass course
-Speak with fellow REI employees about the gear I have/need for the trip (especially JJ, Michael and Greg who have done or will be doing the trail soon)
-Cross my fingers that public affairs approves my grant!

Not an incredibly busy week ahead, but until I hear from corporate I feel like I just need to continue getting in shape and maybe continuing to purchase gear to offset the final cost.

I was talking to one of my coworkers yesterday, and I will probably take him up on his offer to borrow one of his five backpacking stoves. On the other hand, I hate cooking at home, I'm wondering if it's worth it to try to cook on the trail?

I know I still have a lot to learn, and many workouts ahead to prepare, but the closer this trip gets, the more excited I am becoming! I can't wait to go to class on Wednesday!

No comments: